Safety & Environmental
We hold the safety of our people, our assets, clients and the environment in the highest regard. When you call on Bridger Environmental, you can feel confident in the fact that our team and our equipment will support your safety goals, on every project!
The management of Bridger Environmental is committed to providing a safe, healthy, drug free work environment at all of our operating locations. We are dedicated to identifying, correcting and preventing safety, health and environmental hazards that could adversely affect our employees, customers or the general public. Bridger Environmental management is committed to ensuring that we comply with all applicable regulatory safety, health and environmental protection requirements and those adequate resources are provided to ensure the safety and health of our employees as well as the preservation of the environment.
ISNetworld Member Number: 400-213982
We are pleased to inform you of Bridger Environmental’s participation as a member of ISNetworld. We have centralized our compliance data within ISNetworld and streamlined our reporting process. Through our relationship with ISNetworld, we are now able to complete in a more efficient manner the following functions:
- Comply with regulatory and Owner Client requirements
- Centralize all compliance, contact and marketing information
- Create searchable company profile (types of work/industry classifications, office locations, etc…)
- Manage our company’s safety and procurement information available to Owner Clients
- Management System Questionnaire (MSQ)
- Contracts / Agreements
- OSHA Forms
- EMR Letters
- Safety Programs
- Supplier Diversity Certificates
- Receive email reminders prior to expiration of insurance and other compliance information
- Manage employee training, job history and performance evaluations
In addition, ISNetworld’s review and Verification Services (RAVS) verifies and evaluates our health and safety information, to ensure our record keeping and OSHA/Regulatory requirements are met.
As a potential client, we encourage you to use ISNetworld to help evaluate and get connected with Bridger Environmental today.
We would like to thank you in advance for your consideration of Bridger Environmental and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
You may contact ISN at (800) 976-1303 or visit their website at http://www.isnetworld.com